DIRECTOR'S MESSAGE 1
Stow Library was founded in May 1924 as a school district library with a Board of Trustees appointed by the Board of Education. Located in the Township Hall close to the town center, it served both Stow and Munroe Falls, as it does today.
There are now three Adopt-A-Spot Gardens at our Library
3512 Darrow Rd.
Stow, OH 44224