|David R. Renninger||President|
|Thomas A. Shubert|
|Craig M. Mancuso|
|Rick E. Archer, CPA|
Stow Library was founded in May 1924 as a school district library with a Board of Trustees appointed by the Board of Education. Located in the Township Hall close to the town center, it served both Stow and Munroe Falls, as it does today.
The Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library continues to be the one institution in the community where thousands of people come to visit, borrow materials, attend programs, meet others, sharpen their technology skills and generally leave satisfied and happy.
The following reports give a seven-year overview of the financial operations of the library. The Finance Office oversees these operations according to the statutes of the State of Ohio, the directives of the State Auditor, and policies and decisions of the Board of Trustees.