· The show is taking place during the week of July 23-- 28. This is not a judged contest. If possible, a scanned digital copy of your entry should be e-mailed to email@example.com by July 20 so we can post pictures online.
Please submit artwork at the adult reference desk during regular library hours.The last day to submit artwork is July 20 by 6pm.
Students in grades 7 --12.
· Limit of THREE artworks per person.
· Artworks must be suitable for all ages. No depictions of strong violence, drug/alcohol use, etc.
· Artworks must be original and can be hand drawn (no “tracings”), painting, or digital art. Digital submissions must be printed off before submission.
· Artworks must be under 11” X 14” in total size.
· Please mount artworks on poster board, matte board, or foam core.
· Submissions must have the artist’s name and phone number attached to back of the work.
· Artwork will be available for pick up starting on July 30 and end August 3
· Any art not picked up will be discarded.