Letter written by Jack l. renner, son of John M. Renner, owner and operator of Munroe Fals Park from the 1930's until 1978. The 213 acre park, located on south river road was a popular private swim club. Since 1978, the Munroe falls park has operated under the jurisdiction of the metropolitan park district of summit county. John renner was born january 11, 1886. He bought the old Sperry farm in 1931.