Munroe Falls Historical Society Newsletter

Article #:24
Volume/Issue: 3 / 4
Date: 1999-05-01
Title: memories of the old church that stood on the cemetery property in stow
Author: Green, Frank A.
Subject: Stow cemetery meeting house
Annotation:
Stow historian, Frank A. Green, wrote this article in 1958. A church was built next to the Stow burial ground (Stow Cemetery) by the Presbyterians under the leadership of deacon Stephen Butler, who came to the area about 1808. The building was torn down in 1878. The article includes a description of the building.


Return to Munroe Falls Historical Society Newsletter list