Munroe Falls Historical Society Newsletter
Volume/Issue: 3 / 8
Title: Tallmadge Outing Club
Author: Tallmadge Historical Society,
Subject: Tallmadge Outing Club
Annotation: Return to Munroe Falls Historical Society Newsletter list
Tallmadge Outing Club was located on South River Road a short distance past the entrance to Munroe Falls Metropolitan park. This article first appeared in "A History of Tallmdge, Ohio" , a Sesquicentennial publication to commemorate Tallmadge's 150th birthday in 1957. The Tallmadge Outing Club was organized on March 9, 1913 by a group of Tallmadge men who liked to hunt and fish.