Munroe Falls Historical Society Newsletter
Volume/Issue: 3 / 9
Title: Moving day at munroe
Author: Applebaum, Alan
Subject: Munroe falls village hall
Annotation: Return to Munroe Falls Historical Society Newsletter list
This article appeared in the May 19, 1965 issue of the Akron Beacon Journal. It is an interview with Carl Donaldson. Munroe Falls Village Hall was moved from the south-west corner of Rt. 91 and Munroe Falls Avenue to 43 Munroe Falls Avenue. The building was constructed in 1885 as a school house for elementary grade pupils. It was a school house until 1915 and was sold to the Munroe Falls Paper Company about 1920.