Munroe Falls Historical Society Newsletter
Volume/Issue: 6 / 1
Title: first stow library founded in 1924
Author: Hanson, Ruth
Subject: Stow Library History
Annotation: Return to Munroe Falls Historical Society Newsletter list
This article was first published in the June 27, 1979 issue of the Stow Sentry. It describes the history of Stow Library from its founding in 1924 until 1979. Stow Library began as a school district library. The library's first home was a room in the old town hall at the corner of Hudson (now Darrow Road) and Kent Road. This building is now the Children's Chapel of the First Christian Church.