Munroe Falls Historical Society Newsletter

Article #:50
Volume/Issue: 6 / 5
Date: 2002-08-01
Title: Munroe Falls Guise Park
Author:
Subject: Munroe Falls Guise Park
Annotation:
These articles were abstracted from the Munroe Falls Bulletin, a monthly mimeographed newspaper published from 1954 to 1957. In 1952, Newton and Laura Guise donated a little over 5 acres to the village of Munroe Falls for uses as a public park for the Munroe Falls Community.


Return to Munroe Falls Historical Society Newsletter list