This is the second article about the Munroe Falls Village Hall bell tower. It was originally published in the Akron Beacon Journal on July 20, 1984 and includes information about the effort to build the new tower, led by Munroe Falls Historical Society president Briana Caccamo.
The article includes two photographs: one of the Munroe Falls township school house, circa 1900, and one of the Munroe Falls Village Hall in 1984. The school house was constructed in 1885 on the southwest corner of Route 91 and Munroe Falls Avenue. It later became the City Hall building and, in 1965, it was movied to its present address at 43 Munroe Falls Avenue.