- Login to your library catalog account.
- On the left of the screen click on the "my personal details" button.
- *Important* You must have a cell phone with a large enough screen for the scanner to be able to scan. Cell phones with smaller screens and without cameras will not currently be able to use this service. I-phones, Android phones and Blackberries should work fine, and other phones with larger displays and good screen definition should also work.
- Click the "Display Barcode" button.
- Take a photo with your camera of the barcode on the screen. Important: leave a little white space border on the left and right sides.
- When checking out, open your barcode image on your device's screen and the librarian will scan your card image.