Chat with Reference
Our reference staff is testing a new chat application. Help us test it by submitting your requests using the new test widget. Please be aware that this feature is in testing, and there may not be someone immediately available to chat. If there is no response through the chat widget, please telephone is with your question or request (330) 688-3295.
Ask SMFPL! We provide several ways to reach us, so you can pick the method that is most convenient for you!
For account questions including: information about items you have checked out, items being held for you, fines and renewals please call (330) 688-3295
(330) 577-3237 or (330) 57READS (Google Voice Number)
SMFPL does not charge for this service, but your carrier’s standard message rates do apply. Texting FAQ (for more info click here)
For information about checkouts, holds, renewals and fines, please call (330) 688-3295. To put items on hold, please include your library card number.
- 23529000555555 hold hobbit by tolkien
- ask to have hold put on some book edition of hobbit by tolkien
- 23529000555555 hold galaxy quest DVD
- ask to have hold put on Galaxy Quest on DVD
- 23529000555555 hold black keys, attack & release CD
- ask to put hold on Attack & Release by Black Keys on CD
Call the library at (330) 688-3295 and ask for the Children’s or Information Desk.
Ask your question in person at the Children’s or Information Desk whenever the library is open.