Stow Press

The Stow Press was a weekly newspaper published from November 1959 to November 1960. The aim of the paper was to “Keep up with Stow”, featuring news on local government, schools, businesses, churches, youth sports, and clubs. Unfortunately, the paper was not financially viable and stopped publication after only one year. Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library obtained the full run (minus the July 14, 1960 issue) of the newspaper through the generous donation of Fred Long. The Ohio History Connection (previously known as The Ohio Historical Society) digitized the newspapers, providing the library with both microfilm and digital files.

Click on image or date to get the complete issue in searchable PDF format.