The Stow Press

The Stow Press was a weekly newspaper published from November 1959 to November 1960. The aim of the paper was to “Keep up with Stow”, featuring news on local government, schools, businesses, churches, youth sports, and clubs. Unfortunately, the paper was not financially viable and stopped publication after only one year. Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library obtained the full run (minus the July 14, 1960 issue) of the newspaper through the generous donation of Fred Long. The Ohio History Connection (previously known as The Ohio Historical Society) digitized the newspapers, providing the library with both microfilm and digital files.

Click on image to get the complete issue in searchable PDF format.

11/17/1960
10/06/1960
10/13/1960
10/20/1960
10/27/1960
11/03/1960
09/22/1960
09/29/1960
07/07/1960
07/21/1960
07/28/1960
08/04/1960
08/11/1960
08/18/1960
08/25/1960
09/01/1960
09/08/1960
09/15/1960
02/11/1960
03/03/1960
03/10/1960
03/17/1960
03/24/1960
03/31/1960
04/07/1960
04/14/1960
04/21/1960
04/28/1960
05/05/1960
05/12/1960
05/19/1960
05/26/1960
06/02/1960
06/09/1960
06/16/1960
06/23/1960
06/30/1960
12/24/1959
12/31/1959
01/07/1960
01/14/1960
01/21/1960
01/28/1960
02/04/1960
11/19/1959
11/26/1959
12/03/1959
12/10/1959
12/17/1959
11/24/1960