The Friends can accept good, clean, used books, CDs, DVDs, audiobooks, vinyl albums, sheet music, games, or puzzles at the back door of the library on Donation Days only:
- Thurs., September 15: 3 - 5 PM
- Sat., September 17: 10 AM - Noon
- Thurs., September 22: 4 - 6 PM
- Mon., October 3: 3 - 5 PM
- Tues., October 11: 3 - 5 PM
- Mon., October 17: 4 - 6 PM
Please bring your good, clean, used books and puzzles to the back door of the library. Curbside pickup service will be available. Materials will be used by the library or sold at the Friends’ Book Sale. Proceeds benefit library programming. Donations are tax deductible. Donate 10 items or more on any of these days and receive a pass to the next Friends’ Presale. This free pass is only issued at the back door of the library on Book Donation Days.